I like the color and the line. Not sure if your ear is too exaggerated.
oooh i love those lines! how did you get them to look so smooth? you did that in PS? O_O
i dig it. what's his/her name? :) i'm not talented art-wise to give any suggestions lol but looks good to me!
Wow this is awesome! I'm really diggen this new style of yours!
I have no artistic comments, but I love this.
Thank you all! :D @louise,I do my linework in illustrator and color in photoshop.
I like the color and the line. Not sure if your ear is too exaggerated.
ReplyDeleteoooh i love those lines! how did you get them to look so smooth? you did that in PS? O_O
ReplyDeletei dig it. what's his/her name? :) i'm not talented art-wise to give any suggestions lol but looks good to me!
ReplyDeleteWow this is awesome! I'm really diggen this new style of yours!
ReplyDeleteI have no artistic comments, but I love this.
ReplyDeleteThank you all! :D
ReplyDelete@louise,I do my linework in illustrator and color in photoshop.